Wednesday, April 08, 2009

One to Many Effect...

As the bidding of our company gets to final stage... lot of discussions... speculations are doing rounds in our work place. I see this happening on a daily basis and almost everyone has some inputs. Somewhere each one of these discussion just leads to the news that broke on January 7 2009[our company fraud news].... Everyone has his/her own take on what ever has happened before and after Jan 7. Everybody wishes it were to be different....

Though the revelation of January 7 hasn’t lead to any major negative effects on my personal or professional front, but there is a small change. About a month back I was roaming in streets of California and now here I am in namma Bengalooru... Happy to be back and staying with family... This change that happened was because of the Jan 7 news... otherwise it would have taken some more time [don’t know how long … :)] for this change to happen.

I keep listening to similar stories everyday from many friends here... One event [revelation...] has changed many lives in someway or other... the ONE to MANY effect!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmmm..nice one...I am also the one in the effected category!!:(
As per the situation U njoyed from US to namma bengaluru....May B I'll go from namma bengaluru to namma Rajahmundry:)!!God Knws....:)