Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pic Of The Week!!


Weekends are getting as usual now… Saturday roaming… Sunday sleeping [SSS- Sunday Sleeping Syndrome :)]!! its now more than a month in CA… It was yet another Sunday evening and I was watching a movie... [After coming here I have watched many movies online… oh I just lost the count how many? My laptop has become my best friend… ;)] I stopped watching the movie and decided to go out… weather was just too good. So thought of walking along El Camino… on the way I realized not much cash in wallet… so ATM … but as I walked I found that the ATM is bit far than my imagination suggested…

So on the way got into bus… went to the place got the cash. Before starting I had made up my mind to have dinner at Udupi!! [Don’t be confused... there is a desi restaurant called Udupi Palace here in Sunnyvale]. I was walking back to Udupi... as I approached it I thought of taking a snap of this place [or palace rather!!] so I could show ppl back home. I opened my mobile camera… I don’t how it happened… how I got this angle… but ended up capturing this awesome pic [at least it’s awesome for me... ashte ashte!!]… For a moment I felt that I am a gr8 photographer…. I intended for something but ended with something else... u know that's how these gr8 photographers are :)... And guess what would be the time when I took this pic...it was 8.45pm in evening!! So much of daylight… hmm if India had so much of day light we would have done wonders with the amazing talent that we have… well some things are not under our control…

Had badam halwa & bisi bele bath at Udupi… it was gr8 & I enjoyed it… looking at this awesome pic I thought it must be called “pic of the week”…

No comments: